Heavily themed jQuery Mobile based template which suits the best for your blog or portfolio page and it’s easy customizable via Theme Options.
- 6 Main Themes which are easy customizable through Theme Options
- 6 transition animations
- Tutorial on how to switch from desktop to mobile template included.
- Footer widget area
- over 15 Shortcodes (Including vimeo, youtube)
- WordPress 3.0 menus support
- Footer widget area
- Video post format support
- Easy to customize through Theme Options
- Share buttons for social networks
- Over 10 Social icons to choose from.
- Easy to configure working contact form
- Plugin for managing theme options
- Based on jQuery Mobile – support for almost every mobile browser
- Liquid Layout
- Valid code
= Update - 28.6.2012 = - Updated theme options homepage layout. Now if you have set up your featured article it will display it above portfolio/blog post, if you haven't set it up, it will show the posts only. = Update - 24.4.2012 = - Fixed undefined images (hopefully) - few cleanups - You may now use shortcodes in featured article. = Update - 18.4.2012 = - Fixed images scaling on devices with lower resolution than 480px wide = Update - 10.4.2012 = - Plugin: * Fixed ,,headers already sent" error (dam spaces ;)) * Updated theme options and theme framework - Categories are now hidden by default, when you are using custom mobile navigation. = Update - 20.3.2012 = - Added custom navigation management into theme options - Fixed image scaling on some devices - Fixed - facebook button sometimes didn't show up = 2.1 - 10.3.2012 = - Added plugin for managing theme options, when you are on desktop theme. - Fixed minor bug in footer section. - Updated documentation = 2.0 - 8.3.2012 = - Fixed all bugs that were in last version (Once again sorry about that guys) - Completely new theme options framework, now with very very rich theme options (see screenshots). - Images now scale proportionaly - Added share buttons - Ability to setup custom fonts easily - New home page - Added 404.page template - Better menu navigation - New social icons (psd included) - Rewritten shortcodes + 5 new (twitter share button, facebok, google+, youtube video, vimeo video) - Added support for video post format - Completely new documentation. = 1.1 - 17.2.2012 = - Added support for wordpress 3.0 menus (2 areas footer and header). - Fixed image aligenment. - Fixed rss feed button.